Notice of PEO Mississauga Chapter 2018 AGM
February 21 @ 6:15 pm
The Executive Board of the Mississauga Chapter of Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) is pleased to invite Mississauga Chapter members to our 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
When: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
(registration is at 6.15pm and the event starts at 6.50pm)
Where: Credit Valley Golf & Country Club
2500 Old Carriage Road, Mississauga, ON
- Keynote speech on the PEAK program by Bernard Ennis, P.Eng., Director of Policy and Professional Affairs at PEO
- Chapter Chair’s Report outlining the Board’s activities for the year 2017
- Treasurer’s Report outlining the Board’s financial report for the year 2017
- The election of the Chapter’s Executive Board for the year 2018
- Speeches from PEO Council Election Candidates for the year 2018
Registration: Register for the AGM online here
Registration closes on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:59pm
Nominations: Nominations for the 2018 Mississauga Chapter Executive Board are being accepted by the Chapter’s Nominating Committee. For more information and for the Nomination Form, please follow the link: here
Light refreshments will be served.
Chapter members are encouraged to network during the informal portions of the meeting.